- 20 Medjool dates
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 3 ounces Bleu d'Auvergne, cut into chunks
- Small handful pistachios, crushed
- 10 bacon slices, cut in half lengthwise
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Cut slits down one side of the dates just large enough to remove the pits- careful not to cut entirely in half.
- Fill each date with some chopped parsley, a chunk of Bleu d'Auvergne, and a sprinkle of crushed pistachios. Lightly squeeze them shut.
- Wrap a strip of bacon around each date and secure with a toothpick. Bake on a parchment covered baking sheet for about 15-20 minutes, until bacon is crispy.