- 10 hard boiled eggs, peeled and halved
- 3 oz. Smokey Blue Cheese
- 4 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. crème fraiche
- Parsley, Cracked Black Pepper, Chives or Paprika for garnish
- Cut hard boiled eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and refrigerate whites aside for later use.
- Press egg yolks and Smokey Blue through a food mill or strainer using a large, sturdy spoon. This process ensures velvety smooth texture. In a large bowl, combine, egg, cheese, mayonnaise and crème fraiche. Stir to combine.
- Fill egg whites with about 1 tbsp. of egg and cheese mixture. Make it fancy by using a piping tool. May make ahead and cover in an airtight container for up to 4 hours
- Just prior to serving, top with chopped parsley, cracked black pepper, chopped chives or paprika to taste.
Original recipe and image source: Rogue Creamery