Recipe and image source: Dulcet Cuisine
- Approximately 6 1/2 ounces of brie
- 2 T Dulcet Moroccan Mustard
- ½ t chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 T slivered almonds
- Baguette slices or crackers
- Carefully cut the wheel of brie in half to create two wheels .
- Spread 1 T of the Moroccan Mustard and sprinkle the rosemary on the inside of one of the wheels.
- Now top it with the other wheel to create a sandwich.
- Spread the remaining mustard on the top of the sandwich and sprinkle with almonds.
- Carefully place on a non stick baking sheet (or parchment lined for easy clean up) and bake in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes or until heated thru. Keep a close eye on it, so it doesn’t melt and spread all over the baking sheet!
- Place on a pretty dish, with a cheese knife and baguette slices or crackers. Serve warm.