- 2 bananas
- 1 Vermont Creamery Cremont
- 2 thin slices of pancetta
- 1 shallot
- 2 sprigs of fresh tarragon (dill could work nicely, too)
- 1–2 tbsp heavy cream
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven at 400°F.
- Slice the goat cheese cross-wise to obtain 2 thick slices. Mince the shallot. Take the leaves of tarragon off the stems and cisel it. Cut the bananas lengthwise, then into bite size pieces.
- Take two oven safe ramekins or cassolettes. In each, sprinkle half the shallot, add the banana pieces, then a slice pancetta, then the slice of goat cheese on top. Add the fresh tarragon, drizzle the heavy cream on top, and add a dash of salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Cook in the oven for about 25 minutes. Serve hot.