- 1 Granny Smith Apple, cut into matchstick pieces
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 small fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon fennel fronds, reserved for garnish
- 1 orange, zested, peeled, and cut into small segments
- 3 Tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- ¼ c walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 2-3 Tablespoons Dulcet Tangy Moroccan Sauce
- Place the matchstick pieces of apple in a medium sized bowl, and toss with lemon juice.
- Add the thinly sliced fennel bulb, orange pieces and zest, pomegranate seeds, and walnuts to the bowl. Toss with the Moroccan Sauce.
- Garnish with the fennel fronds and serve.
Original recipe and image source: Dulcet Cuisine