- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 4 slices ham (medium thickness)
- Rosey Goat Cheese (sliced about 1/8" thick), enough cover the ham
- 8 slices bread (wheat, rye, sourdough or your favorite)
- Make sandwiches by placing 1 slice of ham and enough Rosey Goat slices to cover one slice of bread. Top with remaining slice of bread.
- Using a large skillet on medium heat — spread some of the butter on top of each sandwich and place butter side down in skillet. Spread the remaining butter on the top side. Cook until golden brown on each side (about 2 minutes per side). Cut into quarters for your grilled Tapas sandwich.