- 2 large dollops of mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp of creme fraiche
- Splash of milk
- Approximately 3-4 ounces of Hook's Little Boy Blue Cheese, crumbled
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Small splash of hot sauce
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Whisk mayonnaise, creme fraiche, and milk together until well blended.
- Add crumbled cheese and mix until well incorporated
- Add lemon, hot sauce, and salt and pepper to taste
- Let sit in the fridge for at least an hour- try drizzled on a wedge salad with cherry tomatoes and crispy bacon!
Original recipe source: Cheesemonger Recipes