Original recipe source: Mary Keehn, Cypress Grove Chevre
- 8 ounces orecchiette or fusilli pasta
- 5 ounces of “Truffle Tremor” goat cheese, crumbled or cut into small pieces
- 1 cup fresh spinach or arugula, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup ripe Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and freshly ground white pepper to taste
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water.
- While the pasta is cooking, in a large serving bowl, combine Truffle Tremor cheese, spinach or arugula, mushrooms, tomatoes, olive oil and garlic.
- When pasta is cooked al dente, drain well.
- Stir warm pasta into the ingredients in the large serving bowl, stirring gently until Truffle Tremor starts to melt. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm.