- 2.6 oz. Prima Donna
- 2 tbsp. pine nuts
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 30 ml raspberry jam
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 smoked chicken about 5 oz.
- 4.4 oz. fresh raspberries
- 1 bag of mixed lettuce
- Roast the pine nuts in a dry skillet until golden brown and let them cool down.
- Make the salad dressing by mixing the balsamic vinegar, raspberry jam and olive oil.
- Cut the smoked chicken into cubes and divide them with the pine nuts and raspberries over the mixed lettuce.
- Grate some flakes of the Prima Donna and sprinkle them over the salad.
- Sprinkle the dressing over the salad to taste. Good with Italian breaking bread.