- 4-6 oz. good quality butter (softened)
- 10-12 oz. Truffle Tremor®, rind removed
- 1 Tbs sage, finely minced
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire
- 3/4 tsp coarse black pepper
1. In a bowl, combine the butter and Truffle Tremor®
2. Fold in the Worcestershire sauce, sage, and pepper.
3. Remove butter from bowl and spoon onto parchment paper or plastic wrap. Roll into a tight log and twist the ends to close. Refrigerate for about an hour.
4. Before serving, allow Truffle Tremor® Compound Butter to soften at room temperature.
5. Can be made 5 days ahead or sealed tightly and frozen for up to 2 months