- 1/2 " slices of French Bûcheron
- 1/2 " French baguette slices
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil plus more for roasting tomatoes
- pinch salt
- pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes
- 2 handfuls handfuls arugula (or other fresh leafy greens)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Halve cherry tomatoes, place cut side up on a baking sheet, season and drizzle with olive oil and roast for half an hour or until the skins wrinkle. Raise oven to 400ºF.
- Wash and dry your greens, make the dressing by combining the oil, vinegar and a pinch of salt then toss greens to coat. Divide greens on two plates, add slices of roasted tomato. Toast the slices of baguette, then top each with a slice of goat cheese in a skillet or heavy pan.
- Bake until the cheese is warmed through and soft but not collapsing, about 3 minutes. Using a spatula, place two cheese croutons directly on the greens and serve!