Original image and recipe source: Cypress Grove Chevre
- 6-8 oz Lamb Chopper® , thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup quince paste
- 4-6 large slices rustic bread
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350ºF.
- Brush one side of each slice of bread with melted butter and place in oven for 10 minutes.
- When bread is slightly brown and toasty, spread quince paste evenly to the outer edges of the bread. Add Lamb Chopper® and return the bread to the oven for another 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Remove bread from the oven, sprinkle with basil and salt and pepper. Serve warm.