- A wedge of Big Woods Blue cheese
- 4 slices of quince paste
- Raw honey
- 4 small knobs of butter
- 4 slices white bread
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, add two knobs of butter.
- Place a few thick slices of Big Woods Blue and a couple of slices of quince paste on two slices of bread. Drizzle them with honey, and top with the other two slices of bread.
- When the butter is melted and sizzling, add the sandwiches and turn the heat to low,
- When the sandwiches are toasted, flip them and fry on the other side.
Original recipe and image source: A Little Zaftig