Makes 4 servings
- 4 medium boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 firm, ripe freestone peaches
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 6 ounces Oregonzola, crumbled
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. (Test your temperature: if you can hold your hand 3 inches above the grate of the grill no more than 2-3 seconds, the heat is medium-high)
- Between two sheets of wax paper, pound chicken breasts to 1/2 inch thick.
- In a small bowl, create a rub by combining salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Mix well. Rub equal amounts on both sides of each chicken breast. Brush chicken with olive oil.
- Grill 3-4 minutes. Without flipping, turn chicken 90 degrees and cook an additional 3 minutes to create cross-hatch grill marks. Flip chicken and grill an additional 4-5 minutes until cooked through and juices run clear. Remove chicken from grill and cover to keep warm.
- Cut peaches in half and brush cut sides with melted butter. Place cut side down on grill for 2-3 minutes until surface begins to caramelize. Turn over and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Roughly dice peaches, remove skin if desired. Top each chicken breast with one quarter of the peaches and one quarter of the crumbled cheese. Serve warm
Original recipe and image source: Rogue Creamery