- Lavash or Flat Bread (try our par-baked flat breads!)
- Olive Oil
- 1/3 Cup Dulcet Moroccan Ketchup
- 1/2 lb. Ground Lamb
- Green Olives
- Fennel bulb, thinkly sliced
- 1/3 Cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- Fresh Mint
- Lemon Zest
- Brown the ground lamb in a pan.
- Brush the Lavash or Flat Bread with a thin layer of olive oil, followed by a generous layer of Moroccan Ketchup.
- Top the pizza with the lamb, olives, fennel, and cheese.
- Cook in pre-heated 525º oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove and top with fresh mint and lemon zest.
Original recipe source: Dulcet Cuisine