Original recipe and image source: Donna Cooks
- 1 ball pizza dough
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 oz Quadrello di Bufala or Taleggio cheese, rind removed and sliced into 1/8 inch thick pieces
- 1 Bosc pear, peeled and sliced
- 3 oz pancetta
- a handful of arugula or spinach leaves
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Roll out thawed pizza dough into preferred shape. Brush top with 1/2 tbsp olive oil.
- Top crust with cheese slices, pear slices, and pancetta.
- Bake pizza for 12-15 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly, pancetta is crisp, and edges of pizza crust are golden brown.
- Top with arugula or spinach leaves, sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper to taste.