Recipe and image source: Sartori
- 2 8 oz. blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1 wedge Sartori Raspberry BellaVitano®, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup raspberries, frozen
- 1 box cinnamon Teddy Graham crackers, finely crushed
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- For the crust, mix Teddy Graham crackers with butter and place in a 9" spring form pan.
- Firmly pack crust in place & bake in preheated oven at 350° for 10 minutes.
- For the cheesecake, put all ingredients except for the frozen raspberries in a blender, and mix until smooth.
- Fold in frozen raspberries.
- Place filling over crust in spring form pan.
- Wrap the pan with saran wrap, and place into larger pan.
- Add water to the larger pan until halfway on the spring form pan to create a water bath.
- Bake about 1 hour & 15 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165° is reached.