- 1 wedge Rosemary & Olive Oil Asiago, shredded or sliced
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 6 slices rosemary sourdough
- 6 Tbsp fig preserves
- 1 1/2 cups cooked turkey breast, shredded
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Spread the mayo on one side of each slice of bread (sounds odd, but it's the secret to a perfectly browned grilled cheese!)
- Build sandwiches, spreading preserves on the non-mayo side of each slice of bread and layering turkey and cheese. Season to taste.
- Heat a cast iron pan to medium-low heat, melt butter, and add the sandwiches. Cook low and slow on each side until golden brown and undeniably delicious!
Original recipe and image source: Sartori